Sunday, April 12, 2009

What the Bleep was that movie about?

I stayed and watched the movie for about 45 minutes before I left.  I felt like it was pretty interesting but seemed repetitive to the point that I felt like I needed to get other things done in my life.  I think it went into extreme detail about everyday objects n life.  I think it over examined things that I just don't care about.  There comes a point where I just let things happen how there supposed to and don't worry about how every little thing works or how it happens.  I think I would not be able to have fun with life if all I did was analyze why things happen, because then I think I would miss out on the fun stuff happening around me while I'm just thinking about why they are fun and why I sense there fun or what in my body causes me to feel like I'm having fun. I just let it happen and go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment