Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Bleepin' Project

As I thought about ideas, I thought about creating a game in Flash that would have an infinite number of outcomes but then I thought of a decision that could be very crucial in my personal life. This past week I was asked to stay at my internship that I'm working at for the summer. I had been pursuing other internships that would be able to give more hours for the summer. The thing is I love my internship that I'm at right now but I know that I'm not going to be offered a full time position since it is filled by the guy I'm working on projects with. So my option is try and get an internship somewhere else that may lead to a full time position and maybe higher hourly pay. I decided to stay with my current company and I just told them this last week. I decided only working four days a week over the summer will be awesome and will give me time to do all the road trips my friends and me have planned. I also already know what to expect and I know I will love it in the summer. So how does this relate to this project? Well this decision could determine where I'm going to get a full time job and even what state I'm going to live in. Lets say I make some contacts with the current job and they offer me a job in Indy, I would love that. Let's say I went and worked at a different internship and it got me to a full time job at some other company. Basically what I'm saying is that I just changed the course of my life and after thinking about it, I can't believe how casually I made the choice. It's amazing how crazy things can look once you actually go into detail about and what it's effects are. But I live my life laid back and just go with what i love to do so that's what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment